Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Anyone Out There Made a Boy (with Haircut) out of an Actual AG?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I finally uploaded some more pictures of my boy Larson. The link is below.

    We found it fairly simple to cut the dolls hair, and just used sissors. I got great results with a Samantha doll too, and I was 13 when I cut his hair!

    Jessica

  2. #12
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmmm. My sig didn't show up. Here's the link

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2115861030

  3. #13
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great album.

    Molly looks great in the Cape Island Dress.

    What's the red dress Addy's wearing?

    I do think that Larson looks like a nice little boy.

    Also--been meaning to tell Pumpkin that they are really looking like boys to me now (in your sig pic). Even pretty Marisol. . . .

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 21, 2005 05:17 PM: Message edited by: jenndon ]</font>

  4. #14
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by jenndon:

    Also--been meaning to tell Pumpkin that they are really looking like boys to me now (in your sig pic). Even pretty Marisol. . . .

    <font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ December 21, 2005 05:17 PM: Message edited by: jenndon ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] It helps having the 4 girls to go with them too, probably.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •